St. Padre Pio
- Feast Day: September 23rd
- Patron Of: Civil Defense Volunteers, The Unborn, Adolescents and Stress-relief
- Italy (1887-1968)
Padre Pio is also known as Saint Pio of Pietrelcina and often shown clothed in the plain brown robe of the Franciscan’s, like our illustration here. This miracle working, modern-day may be most remembered for giving not-so-plain confessions. In fact, God gave him the grace to be in two places at the same time! This divine gift of bilocation allowed Padre Pio to hear long lines of confessions from people in different towns. This holy man was also known for his stigmata - the five wounds of Christ. He kindly took to wearing gloves to shield people from the site of his wounds while he silently carried the daily cross of pain and suffering they caused.
The people of his time received great encouragement from Padre Pio, and we can too! We can pray for his intercession, particularly in our physical healing and for help carrying our daily crosses. The descriptive image and loving prayer by Padre Pio featured on this Padre Pio Prayer Pillowcase are an invitation to begin or renew a friendship with this saint. What a wonderful Catholic devotional gift!
Personalize it for just $5.
All pillowcases, regardless of fabric content, are sized to fit Standard & Queen size pillows and measure 20" x 31".
- Poly/Cotton pillowcases (we established our company using these) have a 2" hem and virtually zero shrinkage.
- 100% Cotton pillowcases have a 3" hem. This silky soft fabric has been pre-shrunk; no worries about shrinkage.
- Organic Cotton pillowcases have a 3" hem. Preshrunk with a soft yet crisp feel that only gets softer with every wash.
We are happy to say that we print only on pillowcases that are made in the USA, and we use inks that are certified safe for you, your family and the environment (Oeko-Tex Standard 100).
All of the Prayer Pillowcase photographs you see on this website were taken of our original Poly/Cotton pillow cases with 2" hems.