Saint Quotes: Elizabeth Seton - Forgive, Correct, Direct
Item # 11136
Saint Elizabeth Ann Seton
- Feast Day: January 4
- Patron Saint of: Widows, Orphans, Those with in-law problems;
Pray for this saint's intercession against the death of children
- United States, 1774-1821
- Canonized in 1975 by Pope Paul VI.
St. Elizabeth Seton was the first, native-born American to become a saint.
“O my God, forgive what I have been, correct what I am, and direct what I shall be.”
– Saint Elizabeth Ann Seton
All pillowcases, regardless of fabric content, are sized to fit Standard & Queen size pillows and measure 20" x 31".
- Poly/Cotton pillowcases (we established our company using these) have a 2" hem and virtually zero shrinkage.
- 100% Cotton pillowcases have a 3" hem. This silky soft fabric has been pre-shrunk; no worries about shrinkage.
- Organic Cotton pillowcases have a 3" hem. Preshrunk with a soft yet crisp feel that only gets softer with every wash.
We are happy to say that we print only on pillowcases that are made in the USA, and we use inks that are certified safe for you, your family and the environment (Oeko-Tex Standard 100).
All of the Prayer Pillowcase photographs you see on this website were taken of our original Poly/Cotton pillow cases with 2" hems.