Saint Quotes: Mother Teresa - Peace Begins with a Smile
- Feast Day of Saint Mother Teresa of Calcutta: September 5th
- Patron Saint of: World Youth Day, Missionaries of Charity
- 1901-1997 Born in Macedonia, died in Calcutta, India
“Peace begins with a smile.”
– Saint Terese of Calcutta
A dreamy dahlia blossom showcases this oft forgotten simple truth from Mother Teresa. Remembering that "Peace begins with a smile" is another way to carry love in our hearts and helps us turn words into holy actions!
With Mother Teresa's Peace with a Smile Prayer Pillowcase nearby we will greet the day, inspired to put this saint's simple truth into action!
All pillowcases, regardless of fabric content, are sized to fit Standard & Queen size pillows and measure 20" x 31".
- Poly/Cotton pillowcases (we established our company using these) have a 2" hem and virtually zero shrinkage.
- 100% Cotton pillowcases have a 3" hem. This silky soft fabric has been pre-shrunk; no worries about shrinkage.
- Organic Cotton pillowcases have a 3" hem. Preshrunk with a soft yet crisp feel that only gets softer with every wash.
We are happy to say that we print only on pillowcases that are made in the USA, and we use inks that are certified safe for you, your family and the environment (Oeko-Tex Standard 100).
All of the Prayer Pillowcase photographs you see on this website were taken of our original Poly/Cotton pillow cases with 2" hems.