St. Joseph: Morning Offering
- Feast of St. Joseph: March 19th
- Devotion: March is the month dedicated to St. Joseph
- Devotion: February is the month dedicated to the Holy Family
Giving ourselves to prayer first thing in the morning makes us available to God's transformative grace throughout the day. Waking to The Morning Offering to St. Joseph Prayer Pillowcase helps us grow the holy habit of morning prayer and keeps us in the company of St. Joseph and the Holy Family.
The Morning Offering to St. Joseph is a beautiful prayer of praise and petition. Printed alongside our serene portrait of the Holy Family to remind Catholics of all ages that St. Joseph wants to comfort and guide us as he did the Child Jesus and his Blessed Mother. St. Joseph will take our prayers to Jesus!
To Personalize click "Personalize it" and add your loved one's name to The Morning Offering to St. Joseph Prayer Pillowcase for a loving gift of faith.
Blessed Joseph, husband of Mary, be with me this day.
You protected and cherished the Virgin; loving the Child Jesus as your Son, you rescued Him from the danger of death. Defend the Church, the household of God, purchased by the Blood of Christ.
Guardian of the Holy Family, be with me in my trials.
May your prayers obtain for me the strength to flee from error and wrestle with the power of corruption so that in life I my grow in holiness and in death rejoice in the crown of victory.
All pillowcases, regardless of fabric content, are sized to fit Standard & Queen size pillows and measure 20" x 31".
- Poly/Cotton pillowcases (we established our company using these) have a 2" hem and virtually zero shrinkage.
- 100% Cotton pillowcases have a 3" hem. This silky soft fabric has been pre-shrunk; no worries about shrinkage.
- Organic Cotton pillowcases have a 3" hem. Preshrunk with a soft yet crisp feel that only gets softer with every wash.
We are happy to say that we print only on pillowcases that are made in the USA, and we use inks that are certified safe for you, your family and the environment (Oeko-Tex Standard 100).
All of the Prayer Pillowcase photographs you see on this website were taken of our original Poly/Cotton pillow cases with 2" hems.